Saturday, August 21, 2010

So It's Been Awhile

Ok, it's been awhile since my last update. I know I said I was going to post a picture EVERY day but honestly some things I did just didn't seem like they'd be interesting enough to put on here. Also, I got a little discouraged. But who doesn't? We look to God for strength and keep moving forward. One of my best friends reminded me to seek to glorify God in the small every day things of life as well as the big things. I needed that reminder. Anyway, I have been doing things and here are a few pictures. I went to a drive in movie last night but didn't get a picture because we didn't get there until right before it started. Then it got too dark. Here are a few pictures to catch you up.



This is Buck. Two of my friends recently moved to Texas and I went to visit them before they did. Buck belongs to my friend, Eddy. This is us in the car. I love that he looks like he's smiling here.


 This was during Tax-Free weekend... That's right, if you spend $50, you get a free smoothie! Sounds like an expensive smoothie to me...



 I babysit every Monday (and other times). Silly faces with Leah.

2 comments:

  1. this past year ive had the constant growing thought that if i got a dog i would want a pug.
    oh and what a great name for a pug that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cutie. But a little too energetic for my taste. Glad I can play with him and then give him back to his owner. lol

    ReplyDelete