Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 2: Mehindi



                 My try at henna, aka mehndi- not the greatest, but a good first try, I guess.


I was cleaning my room today (shocker! ha) and came across a packet full of cards, notes, and letters that were sent with me to encourage me while I was in South Asia for a couple of months last year. Wow, it feels like it's been more than just over a year ago since I was there. As I read them, I was comforted and encouraged once again to know people were praying for me. My heart was also filled with a strong desire to go back. The harvest is ready, and one day I will go back. I had already been planning on doing henna on my foot for today's blog but now it seemed even more appropriate. Henna on my foot and a prayer in my heart for South Asia.

PS: Thanks again to everyone who wrote me to encourage me while I was away. It was a blessing both then and today.

No comments:

Post a Comment