Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DAY 8: Butterfly in the Grill

Ok, if you're an animal right's activist, please don't hunt me down for this (ignore the pun). I did not kill this butterfly, just saw it stuck to the grill of the SUV parked across from me as I left the mall today and I had to take a picture of it. Why? Because it was beautiful in a sad kind of way. I haven't gotten to edit the photo to my satisfaction though because I currently am saving up for Photoshop.

On a happier note, I got an awesome tumbler today that holds both cold AND hot drinks (at Bed Bath & Beyond) and got to test it out when I went down to the pool for a couple of it hours. It works and is amazing. Yay for cooling off in the pool and yay for freakin sweet tumbler (that also has a lifetime guarantee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment