Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 4: Knee Boarding


I went to the lake with some friends today and got the chance to knee board. I LOVED it. It wasn't too hard to get up and I had a lot of fun on the waves; I didn't just stay in the wake, "the safe zone". I'd love to do it again sometime and get more and more adventurous jumping the waves. I can't tell you how many times I bit it face first when I was on the inner tube (which I'd been on before) though. Turns out I wasn't lifting my head up enough to keep from getting sprayed so much that I couldn't see. This resulted in some pretty wicked wipe outs. Sadly, I don't have a great picture of any of those wipe out, but trust me, I got knocked around a bit. If you're friends with me on facebook I'll be putting up some pretty good action shots later, so check em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment