Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 6: Ruby vs the ducks

Meet Ruby. Ruby is my college room mate's dog. She lived with us for a while our junior and senior years of college. My friends live in pretty nice apartment complex and today we decided to go for a walk after dinner. We saw these ducks and they come right up to you because they're used to being fed. I decided to see how Ruby would react to the ducks and they to her. At first it wasn't bad but once the ducks realized I had no food for them one of them smacked Ruby with her wing! It surprised me so I let out a small scream. No worries, Matt took her back out to them to chase them around a bit to "reclaim her manhood." Ruby is a girl, so I think it was more to reclaim his manhood in not letting his dog get beat up by ducks.

1 comment:

  1. at first glance, it looked like she was wearing duck-shoes ha!

    ReplyDelete